How do you improve on excellence?
Combine the power of Corridor and Endicott Comm!
If you’re a long-time customer of Corridor Medical Answering Services or our adjunct, Central Voice Answering Services, you know our reputation for excellence. We’ve been providing quality answering services for over fifteen years. Now Corridor and three other companies have joined forces as Endicott Comm. The ultimate beneficiary is you, the client. We’re proud to play a key role in building the highest quality answering service available.
What won’t change are the specific skills and benefits you’ve always counted on Corridor to provide:
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) call center and answering services.
- Access to our Central Management Console. Continue to update your on-call schedules online anytime.
- Our renowned HIPPA-compliant medical answering services. As a HIPAA certified site, Corridor provides HIPAA certified agents who are recertified annually. Count on us to continue providing answering services to emergency centers, hospitals, medical and surgical centers, as well as to individual physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
So what has changed?
- We can offer you an even broader array of services. Our long established Central Voice Answering Services has grown in strength and versatility. Whatever your industry, we have the quality answering services your business requires.
- We’re better positioned to meet increasing demand. Whether you run a small business or several offices distributed across the nation or around the globe, we can supply the professionally trained resources. Our quality answering services cover everything from inbound call centers, employee call-out lines, and virtual receptionist services.
Lynette manages Endicott’s New Jersey offices of Corridor and Central Voice Answering Services. Lynette has over fifteen years in the Answering Service business, ten of those years in management positions. The center thrives under Lynette’s leadership, her “can do” way of working with her clients and employees is what it takes to manage a large center while providing individual service to her clients.
Lynette Willis, General Manager