Veterinary Answering Service
If you’re a vet, you deal with an unpredictable schedule. Some days are filled with routine visits, while others are marked by numerous emergencies. You’re too busy performing surgeries, prescribing treatments, and making house calls to pick up the phone every time it rings. But if someone isn’t there to get the phone, you won’t be able to carry out any of the above responsibilities.
The most affordable and effective solution is getting a veterinary answering service like Endicott Call Centers. We save you time and money! Our live answering service can take all your calls and schedule appointments. This frees you up to focus on one thing: helping animals stay healthy.
The Many Ways a Live Answering Service Can Help
Having a veterinary answering service can add tremendous value to your practice. It can make your life as a vet so much easier and your practice run much more smoothly. Your clients will love it because they’ll spend less time waiting for someone to pick up.
While you’re caring for pets, Endicott call centers will handle the other things on your to-do list, such as:
- Answering phones and responding to email inquiries
- Providing information about insurance plans that cover your services
- Collecting information from clients about their pets
- Discussing how to monitor pets after they’ve received treatment
- Arranging vet visits to client homes
- Explaining payment options for clients
- Scheduling appointments
- Routing urgent calls based on your practice’s protocols
- Being ready for phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Taking detailed notes from callers and delivering messages to you, if needed
- Delivering the same high-quality service as a receptionist at a fraction of the cost!
Endicott’s Options for Veterinary Answering Services
Endicott Call Centers offers two main services for vets:
- After-hours answering: With this service, Endicott’s call operators will be standing by to take your calls long after you’ve closed for the day. We help with late-night pet emergencies, pet health questions on weekends, and urgent pet care needs on holidays. We’ll make sure all your clients and their furry friends are well-cared for.
- Round-the-clock answering services: Maybe you need constant help with your phones if you’re regularly getting more calls than you and your staff can keep up with. Endicott helps you never miss a call! You can trust us to book the maximum amount of appointments without overbooking your staff. This service is there for your clients to use at all hours of the day, on weekends, and holidays.
Giving Pet Parents Compassion
Endicott Call Centers understands how much your clients care about their pets. When something is wrong with their dog, cat, or other animal, it’s stressful. There are hard decisions to make regarding treatment, and they need compassion.
Our call agents can be friendly, understanding voices for your clients. We’ll always show them compassion and patience, no matter how upset or stressed they are. They will feel comfortable calling your practice when they expect one of our agents to be on the other end of the line.
Helping You Care for Animals—24/7/365
Your clients won’t have to worry about waiting to call when their animal falls ill or gets injured after-hours. With Endicott, a live person is always standing by to take their calls. If it’s an emergency, we’ll notify you immediately. But don’t worry—if the situation isn’t pressing, we won’t wake you up in the middle of the night. We know what kinds of calls require your immediate attention and which ones can wait.
When a client calls the vet in an emergency situation, they expect someone to pick up. If no one does, they won’t call back. It doesn’t matter if you’re their regular vet. They’ll find someone else who picks up the phone. Don’t let that happen to you. Use a veterinary answering service like Endicott Call Centers. We help you retain clients and keep them satisfied.
Improving the Efficiency of Your Business
Endicott Call Centers can help your veterinary practice flow smoothly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Even on holidays and days off! We customize our scripts and procedures according to your guidelines. We expertly screen your calls. You won’t have to worry about your line being tied up with wrong numbers and spam calls again!
Our operators are reliable. They promptly answer the phones and provide comfort and support to the most distressed pet parents. We collect detailed information from clients as we schedule their appointments. This saves you time later.
More than Just an Answering Service
Endicott Call Centers does more than just answer phones. We can schedule appoints, call clients for follow-ups, send appointment reminders, and more. If you utilize other channels of communication, we can keep an eye on those too! Maybe you use:
- Live chats
- Website forms
- Text messaging
We’re great at keeping clients cared for across all platforms. No matter where your appointments are coming from, your schedule will always be up-to-date. We’ll log all the info we gather in one easy-to-access online portal.
Customized Call Services Based on Your Requests
We know there isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to outsourcing your calls. That’s why we give you the option of using your current phone number for our live answering service or adding a toll-free number. We also adjust our practices based on your businesses and your clients’ needs.
Because we are constantly communicating with you, we always know which vet is on-call after hours. We’ll also make sure that we’re prioritizing your clients’ needs according to your specifications. We’ll contact you using your preferred method of communication whether it’s phone, email, text message, page, or fax. We’ll make sure that your practice is always running like a well-oiled machine.
Contact Us Today
If you’re decided that partnering with a veterinary answering service is right for you, contact Endicott Call Centers today! We treat every client with an equal level of care and respect and will always represent your business well.