Need more information or ready to get started?
Unfortunately, emergencies and natural disasters are a fact of life. Unpredictable circumstances can arise and cause serious problems such as lost customers, lost revenue, a tarnished reputation, and even lawsuits or fines. Are you prepared if your primary contact center goes down due to software problems, server failure, a compromised network, power outage, an inaccessible facility, cable issues, or an unprecedented high call volume? If you don’t have a disaster backup plan in place, it’s time to make one.
With Endicott Call Center’s services on standby, you’ll be prepared in case of a disaster. With our 100% US based locations, we will be there if your primary communications fail. We’re flexible and scalable enough to handle unexpected high call volumes, and we offer affordable, customizable plans with a dedicated staff working 24/7, 365 days per year. Eliminate costly downtime and protect your business in case of emergency.
How Our Disaster Backup Services Can Help You
Not only will your business reap the benefits of having a disaster backup service on standby, but your callers will also get the benefits of helpful, proficient 24/7 operators who are there to help. Here are some of the valuable benefits of Endicott’s disaster backup services:
- Instant call center functionality as soon as you need it
- Highly-trained live agents available 24/7 by phone, email, IVR, and more
- English and Spanish-speaking operators
- Flexible, scalable options to fit your needs
- Affordable backup plan in case of disaster
- Facilities located throughout the US with the ability to re-route calls to any of our call centers
- Multiple channels of communication available
- Call center facilities with specialized power systems and generators
- Full access to tracking and call management software that lets you evaluate our performance
When your systems fail, we’ll be there to handle your customer service needs so that you never leave your customers in the dark.
Contact us today at (800) 947-3227 to find out how Endicott Call Centers can help you maintain your customer service even in the case of a disaster.
24/7 Live Answering Services:
- Highly-trained Operators
- Customized scripts
- Live agents 24 hour a day
- 100% US-based locations
- English & Spanish Speaking Agents
- HIPAA-compliant For Medical Support
- 24/7 Solutions for Dentists, Legal offices, eCommerce
- Full access to call management and tracking tools that enable you to regularly monitor and evaluate our performance and help you manage your business effectively